Greetings from Cancun!

My name is Zetty, I’m founder member of Bitcuners, a group of crypto enthusiast that runs a successful meet up for about 3 years bringing together people that want to share or get information about cryptocurrencies, trading and blockchain.

I been related into crypto since BTC 120 USD (LOL). The Bitcuners have been distributing knowledge at a local in cryptocurrency events like LaBitConf in Mexico, and Anarchapulco. Many of our members are working on crypto-base-proyects.

It has also organized talks across different universities, workplaces and community centers in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and we are trying to spread the word. We successfully contributed to project such as Bitcoin, NXT, DASH, PIVX, Solarcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We have also helped users getting into trading, getting their first crypto and talking about the different coins in the ecosystem in the most easily way. To help others we have 24/7 channels on Telegram App, Web and social media accounts where we share articles, books and news for more information about the crypto technology.

Feel free to comment and share your opinions about our community, I will be happy to respond, help and spread the word of ColossusCoinXT!!!